How Much Does a Job Coach Make Per Year? Average Job Coach Salary?
A job coach is someone who helps people get the very best out of their employment, and as such can be an important member of a team. A job coach needs a degree to bachelor level or equivalent, preferably in an educational subject, and the average salary works out around $60,000 per year. This varies from state to state and depending upon the industry and individual circumstances, and a masters degree plus experience can see job coaches earning up to $90000 in some cases.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary