How Much Does a Genetic Engineer Make Per Year? Average Genetic Engineer Salary
A genetic engineer can earn an average salary of $ 66, 000 as per the National Salary Scale. The salary depends on several factors including the academic background, and the work experience of the engineer. Since it is a growing field that offers tremendous opportunities, there is actually no limit set to how much a professionally experienced genetic engineer can earn today. As per the latest reports published genetic engineers have been earning very well in the recent years.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary