How Much Does a General Manager Make Per Year? Average General Manager Salary
There are several factors that help in deciding the average salary of a general manager such as the industry, the length of his employment and the location. Work experience is a big factor that helps in determining the salary of a general manager.The average salary of a general manager with a work experience of four or less years was recorded to be about $ 35, 390 to $65,597 in 2009, while a person with five or more years of experience enjoyed an average salary of about $ 41,458 to $ 71,729 and a higher salary of more than $102,000 was given to managers with more than 20 years of experience.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary