How Much Does a Fuel Truck Driver Make Per Year? Average Fuel Truck Driver Salary?
Incomes generally vary between fuel truck drivers, as most work on an hourly rate and may not work throughout the year. The average annual income of a fuel truck driver is estimated to be $42,000. This depends on a host of factors such as work location, size and type of company and experience. Fuel truck drivers are supposed to drive trucks with capacity of more than 3 tons to transport materials to specified destinations. A commercial driver’s license is essential for the job. Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Winston-Salem, San Antonio, Dallas and Nashville are some of the popular cities for the employment.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary