How Much Does a Fry Cook Make Per Year? Average Fry Cook Salary?
On average, a fry cook earns about $28,000 a year. The income fluctuates in the case of starting fry cooks, as they are often offered a low salary to begin with. However, they are paid reasonably well once they gain necessary experience in the culinary arts. Restaurants and bars offer plenty of job opportunities to fry cook, who mostly keep moving from one hotel to another in search of greener pastures. Fast food restaurants are where fry cooks enjoy a huge demand and employed in large numbers. In addition to their kitchen duties, fry cooks also perform cleaning duties, as and when necessary.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary