How Much Does a Freight Conductor Make Per Year? Average Freight Conductor Salary?
The average annual income of a freight conductor is in the range of $50,000 to $55,000. Usually the amount of experience is the chief factor influencing the salary of a freight conductor. Chicago and Richmond are the cities that pay the highest salaries to freight conductors. They coordinate the activities of a train crew on freight train and receive information or instruction from engineers and other seniors regarding train routes and rail problems, if any. Freight conductor plays an important role in that they ensure the smooth transportation of goods from one place to another.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary