How Much Does a Flight Nurse Make Per Year? Average Flight Nurse Salary
The average salary of a person specialized in flight nursing can depend largely on the field where they are working . There are several different fields where flight nurses can work. A flight nurse can work as a civilian flight nurse in government and private medical firms or in hospitals and fire departments. He/she may also work as a military flight nurse or as a flight nurse on airplanes and helicopters. As per their field of working and experience, the average salary of a flight nurse may be around $ 44,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary