How Much Does a First Year Teacher Make Per Year? Average First Year Teacher Salary
Teacher jobs remain relatively abundant in the US. In some schools, the jobs are negotiable depending on the demand for salary. Teachers enjoy an annual increase of pay in the range of 3 to 3.5 per cent. The average salary of a first year teacher is $40,000, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. It suggests that subjects such as Mathematics, Science and bilingual education will continue to be in high demand. However, the salaries differ depending on a host of factors, including location and size and type of school.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary