How Much Does a Field Service Representative Make Per Year? Average Field Service Representative Salary
The average salary of a field service representative is $47,000 per year. However, the income varies greatly depending on company, location and experience. The overall responsibilities of a field service representative are based on customer service, education and inspection or technical service. Most often, they do field work such as attending to aviation or water department works. Field service representatives also explain the rules and regulations to customers and other outside agencies. They maintain and perform minor repairs of electronic equipment to ensure their proper function, besides interpreting blueprints, sketches and written or oral instructions.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary