How Much Does a Family Physician Make Per Year? Average Family Physician Salary
As per the National Salary Data of this year, the salary of a family physician is represented in the form of hourly wage and an average annual wage of a general practitioner can go up to $ 168, 550. And according to the new pay scale reported as per of October 2010, any family physician enriched with an industry experience of one year can acquire a salary that ranges from $ 100,014 to $ 146,996.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary