How Much Does a Family Nurse Practitioner Make Per Year? Average Family Nurse Practitioner Salary
A Family Nurse Practitioner or simply an FNP can enjoy several bonuses and benefits in addition to their salary. A good healthcare professional with an impressive experience in working with medical doctors and families at the best can make a salary ranging from $ 68,064 to $ 83876 per year. A Family Nurse Practitioner is capable of working in several settings including businesses, schools, special clinics and many more. Most of them enjoy bonus that range from $ 990 to $ 5,148 as well as a profit sharing of $ 1, 032 to $ 7,370. Taken together, they can enjoy a total package that ranges anywhere between $ 70, 027 and $ 89,048 per yea.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary