How Much Does a Drug Enforcement Agent Make Per Year? Average Drug Enforcement Agent Salary
Drug Enforcement Special Agents are individuals committed to combat illegal drug trafficking in the United States. Drug Enforcement Special agents carries out various tasks as a part of their responsibilities which includes conducting investigations on suspected drug traffickers, working undercover, arresting suspected individuals who might have violated the drug law, confiscating illegal drugs and so on. On an average, a Drug Enforcement Special Agent can make $49,746 approximately on a yearly basis at the GS-7 level while at the GS-9 level the figures can be as much as $55,483.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary