How Much Does a Driving Examiner Make Per Year? Average Driving Examiner Salary
A Driving Examiner is an individual who evaluates the ability of a driver to safely operate his/her vehicle. The average salary of a driving examiner is as much as $32,000 in the United States. However, this number may differ significantly on the basis of the benefits, location, and experience. In many cases, the members of the state police department carries out the responsibilities of the Driving Examiners where people assigned with this job first receive necessary training.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary