How Much Does a Drilling Engineer Make Per Year? Average Drilling Engineer Salary
A drilling engineer is responsible for planning, developing, scheduling and supervising the operations that are necessary in the drilling process for gas and oil wells. They also work on information regarding the costs of the project. In addition to this, a drilling engineer may monitor the safety and ensures proper maintenance of the well. Usually the drilling engineers are employed by oil companies or service companies as specialist drilling contractors. In the United States, a Drilling Engineer can make approximately $89,858 per annum on average.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary