How Much Does a Dress Designer Make Per Year? Average Dress Designer Salary
In the United States, the average income of the Dress Designers vary from one state to another. A dress designer makes approximately $29,577 per year in Chicago while in Houston the average yearly income is $49,849. The average annual income is $$49,160 in New York- Manhattan, $26,607 in Phoenix and 26,892 in Dallas. It is to be mentioned that the salary of a dress designer may also vary based on the organization s/he is working in.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary