How Much Does a Director of Nursing Make Per Year? Average Director of Nursing Salary
A Director of Nursing is an individual who plays the role of a supervisor for the nursing department of a facility (such as in a hospital or long-term care facility). The Director of Nursing needs to communicate with the doctors, other nurses, patients and families. In the United States, the total salary of an individual working at this position can be divided into salary, bonus and profit sharing. The annual income of a Director of Nursing typically ranges in between $62,210 and $91,164.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary