How Much Does a Dietetic Technician Make Per Year? Average Dietetic Technician Salary
A Dietetic Technician works with and under the supervision of a registered dietitian. A Dietetic Technician provides assistance in planning and implementing nutritional programs and services in various facilities including hospitals and schools. There are specific areas on which a Dietetic Technician gains specializations for example: food service management and nutritional care. The annual salary of a Dietetic Technician ranges within $27,557 and $34,741 in the United States which includes the regular hourly rate, overtime and bonus.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary