How Much Does a Detective Inspector Make Per Year? Average Detective Inspector Price
The salary of a Detective inspector varies location wise in the United Kingdom. It also depends on the squad in which a detective inspector is working for. A detective inspector working in British Transport Police (BTP) can make as much as £39,000 a year. The salary of a Detective Inspector, fraud squad, Scotland Yard can be £46,000. However, the earnings may vary depending on the years of experience too. A detective constable may start on £25,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary