How Much Does a Dermatopathologist Make Per Year? Average Dermatopathologist Price
Dermatopathology is considered a subspecialty of Dermatology and Surgical Pathology which focuses on skin disease. A Dermatopathologist can make approximately $235,000 a year on average. However, the earnings may vary significantly based on the location, capabilities and reputation of the Dermatopathologist. In order to become a Dermatopathologist, one must complete four years of study in a medical school and then take part in three years of residency training focusing on anatomic pathology or dermatology. And then s/he will have to go through another one to two years of Dermatopathology training.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary