How Much Does a Department Store Manager Make Per Year? Average Department Store Manager Price
A Department Store Manager needs to deal with a wide range of responsibilities including managing inventory, boosting up sales, dealing with the workforce and so on. The average salary of a Department Store Manager is approximately $77,194 per year. However, it may vary depending on the location, years of experience, as well as the company the manager is working for. Those who are interested to work as department store managers but have no work experience should consider obtaining a degree in Business Administration to get a better entry-level position in a department store.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary