How Much Does a Department Manager Make Per Year? Average Department Manager Price
The annual income of a Department manager varies based on the company s/he is working for. As far as the retail stores are concerned, the hourly rate for a department manager ranges within $11.18 and $15.48 in the United States. The rate during the overtime ranges in between $16.21 and $23.29 per hour. On an average, a department manager of a retail store makes $25,546 to $39.968 per year which includes salary, overtime, bonus, commission and profit sharing.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary