How Much Does a Department Administrator Make Per Year? Average Department Administrator Price
A Department Administrator is a person who performs various important tasks for an organization including planning, coordinating and directing the everyday activities of a certain department or unit. Department Administrators can be found in various sectors such as in business organizations, educational institutions and so on. How much a department Administrator can make per year depends a lot on his/her years of experience. However, typically a department Administrator can make $40,435 to $73,776 per annum in the United States.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary