How Much Does a Dean of Students Make Per Year? Average Dean of Students Price
The Dean of Students is an individual who takes care of various important tasks in an academy which includes developing the curriculum as well as student acquisition and retention, housing of the students and so on. The average salary of a Dean of Students varies from one state to another in the United States. However, the annual salary ranges within $59,671 and $94,401. A dean of students can make as much as $105,881 in Boston, $102,044 in Chicago, $83,574 in Houston, $65,000 in Indianapolis and $113,822 in New York-Manhattan.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary