How Much Does a DEA Special Agent Make Per Year? Average DEA Special Agent Price
A DEA Special Agent is a premier federal drug law enforcement agent. In order to become a DEA Special Agent, an individual needs to obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a grade point average (GPA) of 2.95 or higher. It is to be mentioned that an applicant should be at least 21 years old and not more than 36 years during the time of his/her appointment. The starting salary of a DEA Special Agent can be approximately $49,746 at GS-7 and $55,483 per annum at GS-9. An agent with four years of experience can make approximately $92,592.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary