How Much Does a Controller Make Per Year? Average Controller Price
The profession under the title “Controller” can be divided into various categories based on the area of concentration of an individual which includes: accounting based controllers and air traffic controllers. In the United States, the salary of an accounting controller can range within $50,000 to $64,000 per annum. Air traffic controllers usually enjoy high pay in comparison with other job categories. On average they can make $78,000 to more than $120,000 a year. An individual needs to go through formal academic training before s/he can become an air traffic controller.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary