How Much Does a Construction Engineer Make Per Year? Average Construction Engineer Price
The income of a Construction engineer can be divided into three categories: salary, bonus and profit sharing. On average, a construction engineer can make approximately $50,000 to $60,000 (which includes salary, bonus and profit sharing) per year. Individuals interested to take construction engineering as their profession are advised to take math and science related courses while attending high school. There are not too many construction engineering related programs available in the United States. So at the advanced level, getting enrolled to such a course may require hard work due to the competition.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary