How Much Does a Computer Science Major Make Per Year? Average Computer Science Major Price
On average, the salary of a Computer Science major ranges between $30,000 and $150,000 per annum. However, the figures may vary significantly depending on factors such as: academic results, the institution s/he was educated from, the company where the individual is employed, designation or the tasks that s/he is required to deal with, location and of course skills. As far as the entry level programmers are concerned, the base salary can be $48,000 to $63,000 in Washington.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary