How Much Does a Communications Major Make Per Year? Average Communications Major Price
The average salary of a Communications major can vary significantly depending on the benefits, location, tasks, work experience and the firm s/he is working for. A communications major can work under various designations including: marketing coordinator, marketing manager and office manager. In the United States, a marketing coordinator can approximately make $31,548 to $39,809 per year while the salary of a marketing manager ranges within $41,073 and $66,211. An office manager can earn as much as $33,871 to $49,534 on a yearly basis.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary