How Much Does a College Dean Make Per Year? Average College Dean Price
A dean is a very important person in the academic administration who usually runs a particular academic unit or area of concern in an institution. The yearly income of a college dean varies from one state to another. In Chicago, the average salary of a college dean is $128,934 whereas in places like Houston and Texas it is $105,596. As far as New York and Boston is concerned, the yearly average income of a college dean is around $143,814 and $133.781 respectively.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary