How Much Does a Cognitive Psychologist Make Per Year? Average Cognitive Psychologist Price
Cognitive psychology is considered as a major branch of psychology which primarily concentrates on thinking processes, information processing, memory, decision making, language, problem solving and other elements. People who develop their career in this area are known as cognitive psychologists. The yearly income of a cognitive psychologist depends a lot on his/her years of experience. On average, a cognitive psychologist with less than one year of experience earns approximately $39,000 to $61,000. However, individuals with more than 20 years of experience may earn more than $100,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary