How Much Does a Clinical Research Coordinator Make Per Year? Average Clinical Research Coordinator Price
A Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) is a person responsible for the integrity of a research project with others. Some of the basic tasks that a clinical research coordinator needs to execute include developing the protocols, recruiting, screening and enrolling the participants, determining the schedule for tests and procedures and so on. A clinical research coordinator can earn as much as $37,000 per annum as a starting salary when joining as a full time employee. However, the income can go well above $60,000 for the senior coordinators.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary