How Much Does a Clinical Nurse Leader Make Per Year? Average Clinical Nurse Leader Price
A Clinical Nurse Leader (also known as CNL) is an individual who is responsible for collecting and assessing patients’ outcomes. S/he holds the authority to change the care plans when it is needed. A Clinical Nurse Leader can make approximately $55,000 to $60,000 on a yearly basis. In order to become a clinical nurse leader, an individual needs to be a registered nurse with a four year bachelor’s degree in nursing. In addition to this, the person will also need to obtain an advanced level degree such as: a Masters degree in the Science of Nursing.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary