How Much Does a Clinical Neuropsychologist Make Per Year? Average Clinical Neuropsychologist Price
Clinical Neuropsychology is a part of clinical psychology which mainly focuses on the diagnostic assessment and treatment of individuals who are suffering from brain injury or neurocognitive deficits. A person who takes Clinical Neuropsychology as a profession is called Clinical Neuropsychologist. On an average, a Clinical Neuropsychologist can make approximately $67,000 per year. In order to become a Clinical Neuropsychologist, one must obtain a Doctoral Degree in Psychology and later will have to complete a 1 year Clinical internship. S/he will also have to attend post doctoral training in Clinical Neuropsychology.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary