How Much Does a Clinical Laboratory Scientist Make Per Year? Average Clinical Laboratory Scientist Price
Clinical Laboratory Scientists (also known as Medical Technologists) are people who processes laboratory tests based on which doctors diagnoses their patients and provides necessary treatments. In addition to this, they are responsible for monitoring the quality of the tests and supervising the support stuff. Around 50% of the Clinical Laboratory Scientists earn within the range of $53,000 and $64,000 on a yearly basis. However, the amount is close to $69,000 for the top 10% involved in this profession.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary