How Much Does a Clinical Geneticist Make Per Year? Average Clinical Geneticist Price
A Clinical Geneticist is an individual or to be more precise, a doctor who links the concepts regarding genetics with real life scenarios experienced by patients. Typically a clinical geneticist works in a medical facility such as in a clinic or hospital. S/he works as a consultant and offers assistance to individuals who are concerned about genetic issues. Clinical Geneticists have expertise in the evaluation of various issues such as birth defects, genetic disorders, chromosomal abnormalities and familial cancers. On an average, a clinical geneticist may earn approximately $90,000 a year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary