How Much Does a Clerical Worker Make Per Year? Average Clerical Worker Price
Clerical Workers deal with various type of responsibilities including: appointment scheduling, greeting the visitors, maintaining records, communicating with clients, typing, data entry and so on. The annual salary of a clerical work may depend on skills, responsibilities, working hours, experience and the firm s/he is working for. On an average a clerical worker earns $9.83 to $13.95 per hour. So assuming that someone is working for 8 hours a week, 52 week a year, his/her income will be $20,446 to $29,016 per annum.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary