How Much Does a Clerical Make Per Year? Average Clerical Price
There are a wide range of clerical jobs available in the market which includes designations like administration clerk, office clerk, data entry clerk, unit clerk, real estate clerk, laboratory clerk and so on. So the annual income varies depending on skills, overtime, the type of clerical job that a Clerical is dealing with, the company s/he is working for, etc. Typically an Administration Clerk makes approximately $24,141 to $35,592 per annum while a data entry clerk makes $21,174 to $30,031.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary