How Much Does a Cleaning Service Owner Make Per Year? Average Cleaning Service Owner Price
The average annual income of a Cleaning Service Owner may vary from one location to another, the type of cleaning service that s/he provides and the number of clients the organization is serving. On an average, a window cleaning business owner can make approximately $100,000 a year. In case of pool cleaning, a one week cleaner can make approximately $75-$165 per month. However in order to calculate the actual income, a cleaning service owner will have to deduct the fixed and variable costs from the cash inflow.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary