How Much Does a Cleaner Make Per Year? Average Cleaner Price
Several factors are needed to be taken into account when it comes to determining the salary of a cleaner in the United States. This includes: the job type, years of experience as well as the number of hours that the cleaner works. The housekeeping cleaners can make approximately $12.15 per hour while a stem cleaner can make as much as $11.81 per hour. The hourly rate for a Sewer Pipe Cleaner ranges between $11.97 and $18.20. Typically a housekeeping cleaner with 1 to 4 years of work experience can make $14,000 to $30,900 approximately per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary