How Much Does a Claims Analyst Make Per Year? Average Claims Analyst Price
Insurance Claims Analysts, also known as Claims Adjuster Investigators are professionals responsible for reviewing the insurance claims in order to measure the amount that a claimant should receive for a particular claim. Usually a Claim Analyst works for an insurance company or similar organization. The annual income of the Claims Analysts varies significantly in the United States. Generally a Claims Analyst can earn as much as $31,556 to $53,286 on a yearly basis which includes salary, bonus and profit sharing.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary