How Much Does a Church Secretary Make Per Year? Average Church Secretary Price
A Church Secretary is an individual who is responsible for executing various tasks for a Church including dealing with the financials, annual reports, attending meetings, bulletins and so on. The yearly income of a Church Secretary may vary depending on the number of working hours. Usually the salary is calculated based on hourly rates. The hourly rate ranges within $9 to $11 for many. However, some Churches may offer other benefits too for their secretaries such as covering a certain portion of the health insurance.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary