How Much Does a Christian Priest Make Per Year? Average Christian Priest Salary
The average salary of a Christian priest is about $52,000 per annum but this depends to a great extent on the priest’s years of experience, the location and the size of the church. There can be huge variations in salary from as low as $47,000 to as high as $57,000. as Apart from the basic stipend, various expenses such as housing, utilities, and a car allowance are added because of the sometimes transient nature of the priesthood.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary