How Much Does a Chiropodist Make Per Year? Average Chiropodist Price
A Chiropodist is also known as a “foot doctor” or “Podiatrist” who provides medical assistance to a patient who has some sort of difficulty with his/her foot. A Chiropodist can offer various types of treatments to the patients including medicine, therapy and surgery. In the United States, the annual incomeof a Chiropodist ranges within $79,500 and $135,500 including the salary, bonus and profit sharing. In order to become a Chiropodist, an individual needs to attend a medical school and obtain a degree in chiropody or podiatry.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary