How Much Does a Chinese Worker Make Per Year? Average Chinese Worker Price
The yearly income of a Chinese worker varies depending on the type of work s/he is dealing with. Generally a Chinese worker makes 45 cents to 75 cents per hour. So assuming that a worker works 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and 52 weeks a year, we can say that on an average, a Chinese worker can make as much as $1000 to $1560 per year. However, location wise the yearly earnings may vary.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary