How Much Does a Chimney Sweep Make Per Year? Average Chimney Sweep Price
The yearly income of Chimney Sweeps differs based on the location where they operate and the type of work that is needed to be taken care of. Generally the annual income of a chimney sweep ranges between $30,000 and $45,000. Usually the dryer vent cleaning costs lesser in comparison to brick or masonry chimney cleaning. A chimney sweep may include a separate service charge for inspection which should be considered while calculating the total cost for chimney sweeping.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary