How Much Does a Chilean Miner Make Per Year? Average Chilean Miner Price
The Chilean underground miners earn $1 per hour. So assuming that a Chilean miner is working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and 52 weeks a year, the miner can make as much as $2080 per year. The income may include salary and bonuses. It is to be mentioned that the Chilean copper miners play an important role in the country’s economy. According to a source, Codelco, a state owned Chilean group was responsible for the production of 1.6 million tons of copper on a yearly basis.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary