How Much Does a Child Therapist Make Per Year? Average Child Therapist Price
A Child Therapist is a person who provides assistance to juveniles who has difficulties like anxiety, depression, mental illness or other disorders. A family counselor, school counselor, school psychologist and a juvenile clinical psychologist also falls under this category. On an average, a Child Therapist can earn as much $70,000 per annum. However, the income may vary significantly depending on the reputation of the therapist. Sometimes the hourly rate for a psychologist can be over $100.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary