How Much Does a Child Development Specialist Make Per Year? Average Child Development Specialist Price
A Child Development Specialist provides necessary assistance to the parents who have children with special needs (or disabled children). On an average, a child development specialist can make approximately $54,184 per annum where the figure can cross $65,000 depending on the years of experience of the child development specialist and location where s/he is providing the service. It is to be mentioned that a child development specialist can work with various agencies, such as health prevention programs and Human Services.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary