How Much Does a Child Care Director Make Per Year? Average Child Care Director Price
The amount that a Child Care Director can earn per year depends on the location, years of experience s/he has in that profession and the benefits. On an average, a Child Care Director can earn as much as $40,000 to $80,000 per year excluding the bonus and the incentives. In the United States, the income of the Child Care Directors differs from one state to another such as in San Francisco, the directors make approximately $66,000 a year while in New York the average annual income for the same profession is $52,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary