How Much Does a Chief Engineer Make Per Year? Average Chief Engineer Price
A chief Engineer is a person responsible for taking care of the operations and maintenance of all the engineering equipments of any department. He also has to play the role of a leader when it comes to managing the engine department and overseeing their activities. The salary of a Chief Engineer varies based on the company he is working for. However, on an average a chief engineer can make approximately $62,500 to $112,000 a year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary